Monday, January 24, 2011

Catching Up

I haven't done a post for awhile, so I decided I should do one while I had a little time! I have a few pictures from Christmas, New Years and some other random things! But Christmas was really good. My sister Matea and her family came up to see the lights at temple square and we went with. I think we went on the foggiest night ever, but the pictures turned out really pretty! We were able to spend Christmas Day in Monroe with my family and it was such a good break! I don't think Cam and I will ever have a better Christmas present-wise. Our families really spoiled us!

New Year's Eve we had a party at our house and invited some of our friends. We played games, ate, and even tried a fog machine! However, that didn't last long because of the fire alarm. The party was a lot of fun! Cam and I are lucky to have such good friends and family!

Cam & Brig are Buddies

So Pretty!!
Nativity @ Temple Square
..Christmas Decorations..
..Our Stockings..
New Year's Eve
The Girls...
The Guys...

Cam and I...





No comments:

Post a Comment